Friday, May 25, 2012

I Believe!

I had some things on my mind and decided to write a blog to find that it has been exactly a year ago today since my last blog. Wow. So, I thought I'd just share some random thoughts... here we go ... I believe Jesus Is God and He is eternal, past and future ... does that make me an idiot? I believe in Creation and a young earth ... does that make me ignorant? I believe marriage is clearly outlined in the scripture as being between 1 man & 1 woman ... does that make me a bigot? I believe that Jesus is the ONLY way to Heaven ... does that make me narrow-minded? I believe that I am supposed to live out my beliefs in love ... does that make me weak? I believe I am supposed to follow God's commandment to share the message of salvation ... does that make me arrogant? I believe we are living in the last days ... does that make me an alarmist? I believe that God can save anyone on earth who ask Him ... does that make me naive? I believe Hell is real and Heaven is too ... does that make me gullible? I believe that I can respect others but should not compromise God's Word is doing so... does that make me inflexible? I believe that I am a sinner saved by Grace of which I do not deserve ... and that makes me very Grateful! God Bless [P.S. By the time I sent entered this post it is the next day... see first sentence]

1 comment:

Elite Healthy Transformations said...

My Bible says not to worry or be anxious about anything...we are just to believe the inerrant word of our living God. So, chill out Pastor, it's all good, it's all in His hands. You know you ministering powerfully when people disagree with you.
xxoo
Nancy