Monday, October 13, 2008

Get it Together

Here are some tips on getting your life in order...

Take responsibility for your own actions ... quit blaming everything and every body else.

Quit playing games with God and relying on his mercy and grace to cover your own stupidity.

His grace is amazing ... but He does have a woodshed...don't believe me...read Hebrews 12:6

Having a bad day and you think that qualifies you to do something immoral or unethical or ungodly or unholy? Wrong...that's when you should snuggle up to God and ask Him to carry you through...HE WILL!

Still asking yourself "Now, let's see, what do I want?" Quit that, instead ask "Now let's see, Holy Father, what do you want from me, for me, in me??"

Quit gazing at yourself and start focusing on the Savior...Let him gaze at you instead...He likes that because he loves you.


Okay, I feel better now...hope you do too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha... I love it!!! that is an awesome post! =)

ebediel said...

Great blog James! I agree with HollyFaith and I'm not even related to you. Seriously though--good word! People would be so much better off if they'd get themselves out of the way and focus on God. I just proved wrong all those that say, "pentecostals can't put two sentences together." I knew that fourth grade education would come in handy one day!