Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday chatter

I just finished writing a highly sarcastic blog dealing with our current national condition and our future hope or lack there of.
But after reading it, I simply hit delete on the whole page.

I choose to serve the Lord to the very best of my ability or at least attempting to give my best.

I choose to love Jesus and brag on Him any chance I get. I choose to let him stick out of me as much as possible.

I choose to be contagious and at times border line obnoxious...only in extreme circumstances.

I choose to trust Him...lean on Him and hold on tight. And if my grip fails, I choose to believe His will not!

I choose to pray for my country and my president and my church and my family and you...no really, I just stopped here this moment and prayed for anybody who reads this. So if you are reading this, I have already prayed for you and will do so again.

I choose to sing...can you hear me? And laugh! And shout (I did and I think I scared a child walking past my office)

I choose to say to you... God is alive and relevant and available and loving and joyful and amazing.

I choose to invite you to Chose Him!!

No comments: