Sunday, September 14, 2008

Celebrating my birthday

53 years ago today, my sweet mama gave birth to her fourth and final child. I was /am the baby of the family. Interesting that she had a miscarriage before me and after me. The one before I was born was on April 20 and the one that happened after she had me was on August 26th. Years later, after I grew up and got married, my oldest daughter was born on April 20th and my youngest daughter was born on August 26th. Amazing.

I love birthdays and today was good. Except that my wife has been suffering with migraines all weekend.

Great crowd at church this morning and the music was great. Tonight, our Bible Conference started and the music was good and the preaching...Dr. Kenneth Keathley...was awesome. We had a good crowd and tremendous response.

So, i am 53 and I feel every day of it. I have enjoyed the cake Dawn baked, the pie Toni made and the brownies that Judy cooked and the dip that Heather made. Life is good.

I am blessed beyond measure and thank my precious Lord for what a great life I have.

No comments: