Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Vice President Excitement

Oh My Goodness!!!
I am sitting here tonight, wiping tears from my face and laughing out loud at the same time. For the first time in a very long time, I had an excitement in my heart that I have hoped for.
Listing to Sarah Palin absolutely encouraged me. I don't know how much of that speech she wrote, but she delivered it with incredible power and conviction.
A war hero and a woman with strength and conviction...WOW!!!
Obama has been named the most liberal senator in 2007 and his voting record has been almost nonexistent. He sat for 20 years under a preacher who blasted white America as a regular activity. His past affiliations have been anti-American types and have you seen his new logo for his campaign jet...unbelievable.
Oh my, I want to vote tonight!!
On top of all this, I am watching CNN right now and they are actually giving very strong reports on her...Amazing!!!

McCain/Palin ... Rock On!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i like......

MCSue said...

Hello Paster James,

I loved your comments on the selection of Sarah Palin as VP. I too became excited about this election after watching her introduction on FoxNews. I also enjoy when you make suttle comments about politicians during services. My husband and I get a kick out of it.

God Bless,

MCSue