Friday, September 19, 2008

Fired Up

We just completed our Seventh annual Bible Conference here. (Can you still call it annual if you skipped a year??)
Every year some of the speakers ask if there is a theme and the answer is yes but we'll let God pick it. It happened again this year, though I couldn't tell you in 3 or 4 words what the theme was I can tell you that the week simply dealt with the heart of the believer (at least for me it did) and that was awesome, seeing how I just completed a series on "The Hearbeat of God", then these four preachers came in and laid out our part in the equation.
So, our community should be looking for a change because this church has been challenged.

I pray that the fire will only glow brighter and grow hotter as... " the time is drawing nigh."
Blessings

No comments: