Monday, April 13, 2009

A great day on Easter

I am so thankful for our folks at Fellowship Baptist Church. As we were preparing for a record crowd on Sunday, I asked that people would volunteer to go to the earlier services to allow room for visitors at our eleven o'clock service and they readily complied.
We had almost identical numbers in all three services and fell just a small family short of 500 in total worship attendance for the morning.
Two young boys asked Jesus into their hearts after the first service and 11 adults responded to receive Jesus in the eleven o'clock service.
What a wonderful day God blessed us with.
The music was great in all services.

Let's pray that many of these people will return next week and the next and so on.

Hallelujah, What a Savior!

2 comments:

JOYFUL said...

I am praying also that those who made a profession of faith on Easter Sunday will return to worship Him with us. Thank you for your faithfulness to "Preach the Word".

Unknown said...

I so much enjoyed being with you guys on Sunday...it was awesome..I enjoy hearing Gods Word being presented in such a clear way and could just feel the Holy Spirit when I entered the doors...Thank you for your guidance...for me and for my wonderful son, Kevin..