Monday, April 6, 2009

Holy week...Monday

The Monday after the Sunday of the triumphal entry into Jerusalem. What must Jesus be thinking today. Yesterday he declared the stones were capable of crying out praises to Him if men did not. Some times, I'm afraid I can almost hear stones clearing their throats.
The Lord inhabits the praise of His people. Oh, how we should praise Him!

Yesterday the temple was cleansed as Jesus turned over the money tables. Is there something in my heart ...in your heart... that Jesus needs to turn over, to cleanse you...me...of.
He is teaching every day... can we learn from Him?

His disciples, what are they thinking, they seemed so dazed. His Father, anticipating the hours of turning His face from His Son.

It is Monday and just a few days left before the world is turned upside down.

For you & I, is it much the same? Only a few days left? How much longer, Lord Jesus? How many more days?
Work while it is yet day, for the night is coming!

No comments: